TITLE Twin Caliber
DEVELOPER Rage Games
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 18 Dec-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 20 May-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Played in either single or co-operative player modes, Twin Caliber allows you to independently control two weapons that can be used simultaneously as you blaze your way through a mysterious town trying to uncover the secret of an evil cult.
Featuring an action packed storyline where two unlikely partners, law abiding sheriff Fortman and violent prisoner Valdez, are thrown together in a fight for their lives against dark and powerful forces, Twin Caliber’s unique control method produces an atmosphere that is every bit as exciting as staring in you own Hong Kong or Hollywood action movie.
- Independent and simultaneous weapon control via analogue controller enables a unique style of game-play and allows ‘John Woo-style’ gun slinging.
- Both characters on screen at same time – no split screen for two-player mode.
- Nine different weapon types – including pistol, mini-gun, shot gun and TNT.
- Twelve action packed levels – including running along a moving train and a hair-raising rooftop chase.
- Nine different bad guy characters, from mutant wall crawlers and cult disciples to huge demons.
- Nine different end of level bosses, from huge slugs to decapitated train drivers.