TITLE Tennis Masters Series 2003
US PUBLISHER HIP Interactive
UK PUBLISHER Microids
NORDIC PUBLISHER Microids
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 21 May-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Take on the world’s best players as you participate in the ATP’s most prestigious tournaments: the Tennis Masters Series.
Tour the globe and play on the 9 faithfully reproduced Masters Series tournaments. Travel to the hard courts of Indian Wells, Miami, Toronto and Cincinnati. Visit the luxurious clay courts of Monte Carlo, Rome and Hamburg. Compete on the indoor courts of Madrid and Paris.
- Intuitive control system: 4 different shots to choose from (power top spin, slice, flat and lob) that you will be able to combine for more than 60 moves accessed during specific gameplay.
- 67 different players with their own individual skills (stamina, speed, strength, etc.) and their own styles of play (power hitter, baseliner, net rusher, etc. )
- 3 difficulty levels: amateur, pro and master
- 3D realistic players using 500 motion capture moves with 6000 polygons for each player
- Different facial expressions and animation brings more life and emotion to players
- New faces, skin and clothing textures (based on real high resolution photos)
- True-to life stadiums (25,000 polygons): surroundings displayed with camera angles that show the differences of each location
- Dynamic real-time lighting on players and courts (3 different times of day to choose from: 12 AM, 5 PM and nigh time)