TITLE Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer
DEVELOPER High Voltage Software
US PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
UK PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 24 Sep-2003
SCREENS ADDED: 17 May-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
Hunter: The Reckoning returns to the Xbox with even more frenetic multi-player action than the original game. Based on the gothic fantasy world of White Wolf’s pen and paper RPG system, players act as human monster-hunters combining melee, ranged and spell-driven attacks. In Hunter: The Reckoning – Redeemer, the hunt continues as a new Hunter joins the original team of 4 in their fight to save the citizens of Ashcroft from a twisted plot to take over the innocent town. Players battle against hordes of supernatural enemies in single-or multi-player mode – they do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Five playable Hunter Characters; each with their own unique weapons, edges and supernatural abilities.
- Single and multi-player cooperative play. Up to 4 players can battle over 30 enemies – all on the same screen!
- More than 20 new expansive areas to illustrate the Redeemer storyline authentic to White Wolf’s World of Darkness.
- Unleash over 40 ranged and melee weapons on 21 types of evil creatures and bosses.
- Downloadable content via Xbox LIVE.