TITLE TransWorld Skateboarding
DEVELOPER Rockstar Vancouver
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 26 Nov-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Offering huge living environments, TransWorld Skateboarding offers the player the opportunity to be a pro skateboarder by performing amazing tricks while dodging traffic and staying out of the reach of the police and security guards on your tail.
Boasting an extensive licensed soundtrack that compliments the lifestyle aspect of the sport, TransWorld Skateboarding will also be up to 4-player multi-player and will feature clothing, accessories and equipment from a variety of sponsors including DC Shoes, Hurley Clothing, Oakley and Quicksilver.
- Individual style and attributes – special tricks and extra abilities specific to each pro skateboarder
- Living environments ? real-world street levels featuring moving traffic, police, security guards, snarling dogs and pedestrians
- The Pros ? 12 world-renowned skateboarders including Brian Anderson, Bob Burnquist, Kenny Hughes, Rick McCrank, Colin McKay, Mike Vallely, Heath Kirchart, Matt Mumford, Arto Saari, Daewon Song, Danny Way and Jeremy Wray
- Locales ? 10 locations including Barcelona, Rio, Vancouver, London, New York, LA and a multi-level indoor skate park
- In-game effects – incredible lighting, shadows, particle effects, bump mapping and anti-aliasing to create amazing visuals
- Tag the Level ? set off fire hydrants, knock over tables, slam phone boxes, grind cars, smash windshields, and more!
- Nail your Goals ? get the top score and open new and secret levels
- Make it on TransWorld Skateboarding magazine ? discover the sweet spots for trick photography, nail your best trick and snap! you’re on the cover