TITLE WakeBoarding Unleashed Featuring Shaun Murray
DEVELOPER Shaba Games
US PUBLISHER Activision
UK PUBLISHER Activision
NORDIC PUBLISHER Activision
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 15 May-2003
SCREENS ADDED: 24 Feb-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
Hang on for your life in Wakeboarding Unleashed? featuring Shaun Murray as you get ripped across a lake by a high-powered speedboat and trick through dangerous terrain. Feel the rush as you crash into houseboats and catch huge air in nine exotic levels with seven world-class wakeboarders. Tired already? Then drive the boat and help your friend pull off challenging technical tricks on the most realistic looking water ever.
- Unique Gameplay – With a ton of innovative objectives, the game gives players the option to take control of the speedboat, compete in a variety of competitions and unlock secret challenges. Rope Mechanics? enables players to let go of the rope in order to find secret areas and venture into unteathered territory. Gamers can then grab a hold of the rope again to continue exploring exciting new areas.
- Revolutionary Water Graphics ? The game features the most impressive water physics in a video game to date. From the particle effects to the formation of the wake, gamers will be mesmerized by the realistic shape and reflections of the water.
- Expansive Levels and Dynamic Events ? Players can explore nine huge levels of limitless action, complete with tournament-style challenges. Each level features fully interactive level-specific objectives including boat races, water balloon battles and ferrying animals around a flooded city.
- Groundbreaking 2-Player modes ? Gamers will play cooperatively with each other in Co-Op (one player controls the rider while the other controls the boat) and Tug-of-War (dominate the other wakeboarders by taking their extra rope).
- Real World Destinations ? Gamers will choose from exotic locations around the world. Every destination from Hong Kong Harbor to Lake Powell has realistic-looking water and amazing wake effects.
- Ride Like a Pro ? Players can take control of seven of the world?s best wakeboarders including Shaun Murray, Parks Bonifay, Dallas Friday, Tara Hamilton, Cobe Mikacich, Darin Shapiro and Colin Wright. Each pro possesses unique moves that helped him/her revolutionize their sport.