TITLE Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Critical Hour
US PUBLISHER Ubisoft
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 20 Mar-2006
SCREENS ADDED: 12 Jan-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
This latest chapter marks the return to the franchise’s roots by reintroducing the deeply strategic and tactical gameplay synonymous with the Rainbow Six name, while incorporating classic in-game elements such as vintage maps and weapons, all rebuilt using today’s technology offered at an attractive price. This will bring an exciting new seven-mission single-player campaign and 16 multiplayer levels to gamers who want more gameplay from one of the most popular franchises on Xbox Live? online gaming service and ubi.com
- The end of an era: Rainbow Six Critical Hour’s storyline bids on nostalgia as John Clark retires and passes the torch to Ding Chavez.
- Classic missions return: Chosen by fans, seven single-player missions from the original Rainbow Six? and Rogue SpearTM games return, revamped with today’s technology.
- Return to tactical gameplay: Through slower pacing and an enhanced combat model, strategic planning is the central element of gameplay.
- Advanced combat model: Choose your steps wisely as your actions could mean the difference between life and death. Weapon accuracy is affected by in-game manoeuvres and events such as running, crouching, standing still or firing while injured.
- Superior multiplayer experience: Rainbow Six Critical Hour comes equipped with a superior multiplayer experience, including the revolutionary Persistent Elite CreationTM (P.E.C.) mode, as well as the new and innovative Assassin and Free-for-All modes.
- Close-quarter battles: Maps in narrow corridors with non-linear level design challenge even the most tactical of gamers, increasing the importance of the infamous one-shot kill.
- Weapons and equipment: Enter the battle with today’s most advanced weaponry (23 weapons in all) and high-tech equipment.
- Span the globe: From Idaho to Venice, Mexico City to Siberia, team Rainbow travels the world to serve and protect the innocent from terrorist threats..