TITLE The Sims
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Create and control your Sims with new level-based game play and 3D graphics. Customize your Sims’ personality and appearance then move into the neighborhood. Get a job, make friends and advance through your career and life’s big moments. Unlock new objects and bigger houses along the way. Meet, flirt and fight with a neighborhood full of wild characters. You can also load your Sims into a friend’s game and play two-player games.
- The Sims? in 3D – Explore an entirely new 3D world that harnesses the full power of console games. The controller-based interface makes controlling your Sims and creating their world a snap.
- Level based game play – Start with just one Sim in a shack and move into bigger and better homes as you advance through life’s big moments. Meet new neighbors and unlock objects along the way.
- Play The Sims? with a friend – For the first time, two players can now control their own Sims in the same Sim environments. Play all new two-player games for popularity points and money.
- Console exclusive content – Meet and interact with new characters and play with new objects not found on any PC version of The Sims. Customize your Sims’ appearance to a new level of detail found only on the console versions.
- Open Ended Gameplay – Just like in the PC version of the Sims you can create and control your Sims in the no winners or losers gameplay. Set your own goals and play at your own pace to create your perfect Sims home.