TITLE Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus
DEVELOPER Studio Gigante
US PUBLISHER Microsoft
UK PUBLISHER Microsoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Microsoft
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 15 Dec-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 15 Aug-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
“Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus” is the perfect blend of fighting realism and stunning special effects. “Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus” delivers a classic battle between good and evil as two ancient Chinese clans of superfighters, each seeking to uncover the secrets of immortality, battle for dominance. Hand-to-hand combat is furiously intense with amazingly realistic fighting and stunning special effects. Arenas are highly interactive and destructive. When the fight ends, players will witness the devastation of battle.
- “Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus” offers several features never before seen in a fighting game:
- Bone-crunching realism. “Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus” takes fighting to a new level of realism: clothing tears, blood spills, bruises swell and bones break.
- Completely interactive and destructive worlds. Players punch holes in walls and throw opponents through glass, or make acrobatic attacks by swinging around poles and flipping off walls.
- Powerful Chi attacks. Each fighter has the ability to unleash awesome special attacks, inflicting devastating damage on the enemy and the surroundings.
- Personalized soundtrack. Gamers can rip their own music to create a personalized soundtrack for the game.