TITLE Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
DEVELOPER Vicarious Visions
US PUBLISHER Lucasarts
UK PUBLISHER Lucasarts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Lucasarts
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 05 Oct-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 25 Sep-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father’s death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the Dark side, Kyle set aside his lightsaber, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
- The ability to save anytime, anywhere.
- Graphics and performance optimized for each system.
- 2 player split screen multiplayer (known as Jedi Arena) with up to 14 AI controlled characters (aka ‘bots’).
- Game modes including: Capture the Flag, Free for All, Team FFA, Duel, and Jedi Master.
- A bonus single player mission called “Mission at Alzoc III” which is unlocked after the single-player game has been completed.
- A new exclusive multiplayer “Weapons Only” option for decidedly uncivilized combat.