TITLE Samurai Jack
DEVELOPER Amaze Entertainment
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Based on the hit Cartoon Network series, Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku lets players assume the title role and live the life of the famed warrior. As Jack, players will traverse 4 realms to rescue prisoners and defeat enemies, including Aku and Mad Jack. Combo moves and Sakai Mode add a stylish layer to the combat system, allowing players to do greater damage or slow-down the action for more precise hits. Interactive environments allow players to cut ropes, blast doors, and break walls to solve puzzles and enter hidden areas. Developed with cooperation from the show?s creator, Genndy Tartakovsky, and voiced by the cast of the series, Samurai Jack is a combination of action and fantasy, with a touch of comedy that is sure to appeal to both kids and adults.
- 24 levels that span 4 unique realms, from an ancient village and massive forests to Aku city.
- Defeat enemies with (or in) Sakai Mode, slow-motion action.
25 signature Jack combat moves, plus 3 elemental Swords, Throwing Stars and a Bow and Arrow.
- Select from 3 difficulty levels to match your gameplay experience.
Fight against well-known Samurai Jack foes such as Aku, the Scotsman and Mad Jack as well as 25 other unique enemies.
- Interactive environments?cut ropes, destroy crates, blast open doors, create new pathways.
- Puzzle solving and platform-style elements add depth and variety to the gameplay experience.
- Worked with the creator, artists, voice actors, and composer from the show to create an authentic Samurai Jack experience.