TITLE Batman: Dark Tomorrow
DEVELOPER Hotgen Studios
US PUBLISHER Kemco
UK PUBLISHER Kemco
NORDIC PUBLISHER Kemco
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Batman, the Dark Knight Detective of Gotham City, is back in an all-new adventure! Things are getting ugly in Gotham City, and it’s up to Batman to solve the mystery and save the day. The legendary Caped Crusader must use all his mental and physical skills, devices from his Utility Belt, and sleuthing prowess to fight crime, solve the mystery and defeat the bad guys.
- Story – The story is based on an original story by longtime Batman writer Scott Peterson, and written by Peterson and videogame industry veteran Kenji Terada (Final Fantasy I, II and III).
- Cinematics – In between the action, watch the story unfold in the stunning and beautiful cinematic sequences. Takafumi Yuki and Terrence Masson (Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Batman Forever, True Lies) take Peterson’s and Terada’s story and bring it to life, moving the player and the Dark Knight towards the game’s conclusion at breakneck pace.
- Music – The Royal Philharmonic (London, England) sets the mood for Batman: Dark Tomorrow through a stirring soundtrack.
- Utility Belt – A fully functional Utility Belt contains the following equipment: Batcuffs, Batarangs, Batcable, Batgrapple, Fingerlight, Medical Kits, Nightvision, Smoke Capsules, and Universal Tool.
- Combat and Movement – In Batman: Dark Tomorrow, stealth is just as important as brute force–and sometimes even more important if the Dark Knight is to accomplish his mission.
- Combat Modes – Punch, Combination Punch, Kick, Combination Kick, Spinning Kick, Sweeping Kick, Batarang, and Smoke Capsule.
- Movement Modes – Crouch, Sneak, Walk, Run, Jump, Somersault Jump, Backflip, and Stealth (Batman stands with his back against a wall, and can peek around corners to observe his foes undetected).
- Foes and Villains – The Caped Crusader must do battle with a horde of lesser thugs and crooks, as well as some of his traditional enemies (including some not listed here): Black Mask, Ventriloquist and Scarface, Ratcatcher, Killer Croc, Mr. Zsasz, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, the Joker.
- Vehicles – While Batman will be seen at the controls of several famous vehicles in some of the awesome cinematics, in the game you will only control one: Batglider.