TITLE Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent
US PUBLISHER Ubisoft
UK PUBLISHER Ubisoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Ubisoft
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 19 Oct-2006
SCREENS ADDED: 28 Sep-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he?s never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating terrorist attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you?ll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Double Agent will completely revolutionise and reinvent the spy action genre by introducing the ?double agent? concept, creating an entirely new breed of game play.
Double Agent is a collaborative development effort between Ubisoft?s award-winning development studios in Montreal, Shanghai and Annecy, France ? and will take advantage of each platform with exclusive content and unique game play experiences.
- Dual objectives to fulfil: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today?s real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists? plans.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and game play unfolds.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the US. Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke ? and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
- Innovative online play: The critically acclaimed multiplayer action of Tom Clancy?s Splinter Cell is back with entirely new innovations for each platform.