TITLE Stoked: Big Air Edition
DEVELOPER To Be Announced
US PUBLISHER Destineer
UK PUBLISHER Namco Bandai
NORDIC PUBLISHER Namco Bandai
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 09 Mar-2011
Official Fact Sheet:
#1 rated snowboarding game, based on Metacritic scores on advanced generation consoles, Stoked: Big Air Edition lets you pull off any trick in your own style by giving you physical control of your rider through the analog sticks. As you beat challenges, win competitions, and develop your unique style, you’ll gain sponsorships, clothes, and gear from the world’s leading brands. Gain enough influence, and your exploits might even get photographed for the pages of Snowboard Magazine.
- Racing: Race against the world’s top riders in single-player mode or race online against up to seven other players via Xbox LIVE. Depending on race type, you can race through gates or carve your own route fastest to the bottom.
- Marked Trails: Stoked: Big Air makes it easy to find great runs on every mountain. Each mountain includes eight runs with marked and groomed trails, lots of park objects to trick off and on-screen highlighting of kickers and jumps.
- Park Objects: Each of the eight groomed runs on each of the mountains now features tons of park objects for players to trick off.
- Two New Mountains: Stoked: Big Air includes all five mountains from the original Stoked, plus two new mountains: Laax and K2. Together, these seven mountains give players over 500 square miles to explore. While every mountain has marked and groomed trails, players can also fly their helicopter anywhere to carve their own lines anywhere on any mountain.
- Smoother and Faster Riding: We’ve tweaked all aspects of riding, from camera angles to animations to the sensitivity of the controls, and we’ve made Stoked: Big Air even faster, with even more Big Air opportunities.
- Gorgeous Visuals: Stoked: Big Air is now even more gorgeous, with a new lighting model, post effects, fog, upgraded particle effects, and more.
- Two New Pros: Gigi Ruf and Romain de Marchi join Travis Rice, Nicolas Muller, Wolle Nyvelt, Annie Boulanger, and Tadashi Fuse.