TITLE NCAA Football 07
DEVELOPER EA Sports
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 05 May-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Turn the tide in your favor and control momentum like never before with NCAA Football 07. Storm ahead early or come from behind late with drive-stopping sacks, key turnovers, and clutch first down conversions on your path to the first-ever BCS Championship Game in Dynasty Mode. In the new Campus Legend mode, you must remain disciplined to maintain a high GPA and improve your character and intelligence on and off the field. Grab your text books, strap on your helmet, and experience the true year-round passion of college football with NCAA Football 07.
- Build Momentum: Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, trick plays, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum. Track the overall tempo of the game via a new Momentum Meter? that changes with every exciting play.
- Campus Legend: Live the life of a student athlete and become enshrined in your school’s hall of fame at the end of your career by balancing your time wisely between studies, practice, and social events.
- * All-New Spring Game: Decide which underclassmen get the most reps during the annual Spring Game, then designate your Impact Players for the upcoming season.
- New Spring Drills: Hone your skills with 11 new and challenging mini-games focusing on all aspects of the game, including Rush the Quarterback, Passing Distance, 40 yard dash and more.
- All-New ESPN Integration: Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest EA SPORTS Dynasty? information via ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com.
- New Ways to Play: Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.
- New Kicking Mechanic: All-new analog kicking controls give you total command over every kick.
- More Authentic Playbooks: More than 100 new formations on offense and defense will keep your opponent guessing with trick plays like the “puntarooskie” and Nevada’s “Pistol Formation.