TITLE NASCAR 08
DEVELOPER EA Sports
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 06 Jul-2007
SCREENS ADDED: 29 May-2007
Official Fact Sheet:
Take the wheel of a revolutionary NASCAR car and drive your way to the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series championship in NASCAR 08. As the new rookie driver on the circuit, develop your racing skills to gain licenses and contracts from hungry owners and unlock legendary top performing cars from the biggest NASCAR stars. Gain new experiences as you race the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series, NASCAR Busch Series, and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, then modify your car?s handling to fit your driving style. Share your setups with the online* NASCAR community, then challenge the field in live races with up to 15 other drivers. Experience tomorrow?s racing today in NASCAR 08.
- Race the Real Car of Tomorrow: Experience the true physics and handling of the newest NASCAR race car and unleash new racing strategies to capture the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series championship.
- Enhanced Visuals: State-of-the-art, next-generation graphics deliver side-by-side racing, complete track layouts, vehicle damage, and wrecks like never before.
- Innovative New Vehicle Telemetry Visor (VTV): Monitor your car?s telemetry and position on the track for real-time feedback on your car?s handling.
- Advanced Car Tuning: Master all 22 NASCAR tracks by modifying your car?s handling to exact specifications with more than 40 comprehensive turning controls. You can put these setups to the test in Test and Tune mode.
- All-New Career Mode: Complete challenges in an all-new Chase mode to earn exclusive licenses and contracts to unlock unique specialty cars.
- Challenging Mini-Games: Develop your racing skills in adrenaline-pumping mini-games focused on bump drafting, spin recovery, turn apex and more.
- Expanded Online Play: Prove yourself as the top NASCAR driver by challenging up to 15 other online racers at the same time.
- SIXAXIS Steering Control (PLAYSTATION 3 only): Experience the control needed to run three-wide by mastering the all-new SIXAXIS steering precision controller.