TITLE Torino 2006: XX Olympic Winter Games
US PUBLISHER 2K Sports
UK PUBLISHER 2K Sports
NORDIC PUBLISHER 2K Sports
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 22 Nov-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Featuring eight winter sports, 15 thrilling events, extraordinary wintry landscapes and authentic commentator analysis, Torino 2006 gives gamers the chance to participate in one of the most exciting sporting events of 2006. With a multiplayer mode for up to four players, gamers can compete head-to-head or in turn-based play that simulates the global stage of one of the most exciting sporting events in 2006. The XX Olympic Winter Games will take place in Torino, Italy from February 10-26, 2006.
- 8 disciplines with 15 different events including; Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleigh, Luge, Speed Skating, Ski Jumping, Cross-Country Skiing, and Nordic Combined.
- Realistic representation of the sports with sparkling pictures of wintry landscapes are reproduced for PlayStation 2, XBox and PC.
- Intuitive controls create a fun ?pick up and play? environment that the entire family can enjoy.
- Challenge your skills with 3 difficulty levels in each sport.
- Enjoy intense live atmosphere portrayed authentically with commentators, TV Cameras and background sound.
- Play against friends and family with the exciting multiplayer mode for up to four players for party fun.