TITLE Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
US PUBLISHER Interplay
UK PUBLISHER Avalon Interactive
NORDIC PUBLISHER Avalon Interactive
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 19 Nov-2003
SCREENS ADDED: 08 Oct-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
In this gritty and darkly humorous 3rd person action adventure, players join the courageous Brotherhood of Steel, whose mission is to maintain peace in the grim post-nuclear world of Fallout. Challenged by hordes of ghouls, mutants and other radioactive nightmares, players utilize a combination of intense combat strategies including melee, ranged weapons and explosives to fulfill their daunting task of defeating the mutant army in hopes of restoring humanity in a nearly unlivable universe. Welcome to the wasteland.
- Based on the world of Fallout, a successful series of PC games set in a grim post-apocalyptic universe inspired by classic ’50’s sci-fi films.
- Single and multi-player cooperative play.
- Three customizable playable characters, each with their own unique traits, strengths and attributes to develop over the course of the game.
- Unleash over 50 ranged, melee and explosive weapons on hoards of radioactive and mutant creatures and bosses.
- Auto-Targeting ability to quickly cycle through enemies.