DEVELOPER Starbreeze Stud.
US PUBLISHER Conspiracy Entertainment
UK PUBLISHER Swing! Ent.
NORDIC PUBLISHER Swing! Ent.
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 09 Jul-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 08 Jul-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
In the fantasy world of Enclave the people of Light and Darkness are divided by a bottomless rift that split the earth many millennia ago. The lands of light are prosperous and rich, an Enclave of truth and order, surrounded by the twisted and barren lands of the dark, war ravaged plains known as the Outlands.
Over the centuries the rift has started to close, skirmishes along the border have become more and more frequent and it is only a matter of time before these altercations turn into a full scale war. Take the side of light or dark as they prepare for the imminent war.
Through its sheer beauty, fascinating storyline and convincing gameplay Enclave will lastingly embed the players in its gloomy, medieval-fantasy scenario.
Presenting a truly flexible and extensive game system, where the players can indulge in thrilling struggles for survival, Enclave will impressively show its owners why the Xbox is termed a “next-generation” console?
- fast-paced medieval combat action
beautiful, never-before-seen 3D graphics
great atmospheric music and ambient sound fx
- 20 plus highly detailed fantasy themed levels, ranging from grand castles, to lava caverns to snowy mountain top cities
- 12 different playable character classes
- dozens of weapons and items, including swords, axes, crossbows, daggers and magical staffs
certain levels feature large, moveable siege machines (such as catapults and ballistas) which can be used to destroy sections of the environment in real time
- two separate story driven single player campaigns allow gamers to experience the gripping story from the side of both light (good) and dark (evil)