TITLE Lord of the Rings: Conquest
DEVELOPER Pandemic Studios
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 08 May-2008
Official Fact Sheet:
From EA?s Pandemic Studios, the creators behind the best-selling Star Wars Battlefront? and Star Wars Battlefront? II ? players grab their blades, bow or staff and ride onto the battlegrounds of J.R.R. Tolkien?s world to fight for either good or evil. For the first time, an extensive single-player campaign lets players ask the question: ?What if Frodo failed to destroy the One Ring?? Including tons of adversarial arenas and both a variety of online and split-screen co-op modes, the gamers? choice is clear: save Middle-earth or destroy it?
- For the first time, play as Evil characters in a brand new, ‘Evil’ campaign. Battle through scenarios after Frodo failed to destry the One Ring: it’s good to be bad!
- Acclaimed gameplay in a fantasy setting allows players to choose the way they fight, as Warrior, Archer, Mage or Scout in melee and ranged combat
- Pick your allegiance then battle in 16-player online clashes, or in 4-player co-op campaigns
- Split-screen with up to 4 players competitively or 2 players co-op
- An extensive cast of characters and weapons adds great depth to the gameplay: Heroes, Wargs, Ents, Oliphaunts, Cave-trolls, the Balrog, Nazgul, ballistae, and more!