DEVELOPER Black Rock Studio
US PUBLISHER Microsoft
UK PUBLISHER Microsoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Microsoft
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 11 May-2004
SCREENS ADDED: 04 Nov-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
A sultry wizardress? a soaring gunslinger? a powerful swordsman? a dark huntress. Four heroes, about to be hurtled over the edge into a flight into darkness. Sudeki will push the limits of what you think an RPG can be with bigger worlds, more powerful heroes and sexier heroines all wrapped around Hong Kong-style cinematic combat. And it is all only possible on Xbox.
Set in a world ripped apart by deceit, Sudeki sets its heroes on a twisting path of betrayal, gravity-defying combat and unbelievable magic. All they can rely on is themselves. No one is to be trusted. No one is to be spared.
- Cinematic-style real-time combat featuring dozens of moves, slow-motion bullet-time, earth-shattering spells and hundreds of destructive melee and ranged weapons
- Massive cooperative super-strikes where characters combine to devastate legions of foes
- A horde of over 100 enemies from deadly dread-spiders to massive battle fortresses
- Battle as a team of four fierce heroes: a beautiful and deadly sorceress, a steam-punk gunslinger, a powerful man-at-arms and a shape-shifting huntress.
- Forge your heroes into legends as you build their skills, spell arsenal, weapons cache, and powers.
- Immense worlds to explore and tame filled with hundreds of NPCs, cunning enemies and twists and turns fraught with danger.
- Custom next-generation graphics engine built from the ground up for Xbox featuring detailed facial animation, bump-mapping, complex lighting and awesome scale.