DEVELOPER NeoCell Factory
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 05 Aug-2006
SCREENS ADDED: 04 Mar-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
Imagine a time where everything you believe and think you know becomes blurred and uncertain, a time where your darkest secrets, emotions and desires can be painstakingly extracted from your very soul and brought to light. Imagine a troubled age where speaking a few lighthearted words can turn into a death sentence and where religion mixes with politics to bend a changing society. These confusing times are recorded by history as ?The Renaissance?.
In Resonance, you play the role of Faye Wynter, a witch constantly hounded by the Inquisition while she slowly discovers the meaning behind her special powers. Everywhere you turn, society reeks of corruption and deceit. Who will you trust? Will you take the path set before you or does Destiny have something else planned for you?
You?ve explored all the mansions and ghost towns out there, now prepare for something very different…
- Survival-Horror/RPG hybrid combines the best of both genres.
- 15 special powers, each with their own distinctive gameplay.
- Large arsenal of melee and powder weapons.
- Original Renaissance setting inspired by the Inquisition.
- Open-ended levels with a variety of environments.
- Dozens of compelling side quests.
- Featuring the Gamebryo engine, from NDL.
- The resonance, a special power that provides a unique gameplay experience