TITLE NFL Street 2
DEVELOPER EA Sports
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 16 Dec-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
Defy gravity and stretch your game to the skies with NFL STREET 2. Receivers can now run off the walls, change passing lanes by running your QB up a building, and take advantage of eye-popping wall jukes and all-new hurdles. You better hold on to the ball because defenders fly across the field in ways never before seen in a football game. Players now descend on Bay City, an all-new persistent world to build their teams, their reps, and their battle plans one field at a time. Once you own the walls, you will own the city.
Join pick-up games around the city and establish your reputation by recruiting talent from the neighborhoods you conquer as you begin your journey to become football’s biggest street legend. The time to own the streets is NOW.
- New High-Flying Football: Get airborne 15 feet high to make off-the-wall catches, up-the-wall passes, wall hurdles, and endzone dives, or pull off jukes high on the walls, dusting opponents.
- Seven New Game Modes: Seven new games, including Crush the Carrier and Jump Ball Battles, are unveiled for the first time in any football game.
- New Own the City Mode: Create your player, master new skills, and hit the streets. Recruit the best players as you build a rep and dominate the competition. Take over new neighborhoods and defend your turf until you Own the City. Build your player to legendary status and import him into Madden NFL 2006!
- Claim Your Territory: Perform wall moves on key areas of every field to unlock new NFL legends and gain additional Style points.
- Football with an All-New Style: Add even more style to your game by making no-look, one-handed grabs, dive tackles, button-mash ball strips, and new to any football game: hurdle wraps and run-specific defensive line moves. If you really want to rub it in, celebrate that winning score with one hand as you make a mid-air snatch with the other.
- New GameBreaker System: Revamped GameBreakers build to dramatic sequences where players go airborne-running backs launch themselves off lead blockers to hurdle defenders, while linebackers throw defensive backs over the line to force a turnover.
- New Playing Fields: Ten new fields and two bonus environments alter your gameplay strategy and open up the opportunity for a variety of wall interactions.
- New Game Face: An all-new Create-A-Player system allows you to design your own players. Customize every player detail including the color of your eyes, the shape of your nose, mouth, ears, jaw, and chin, plus hairstyle, hair color, and more. Then add some style with the hottest new gear on the streets.
- Enhanced Online Play: Take on 4 new game modes and prove your skills by joining the largest community of gamers at the ultimate destination for online* competition.