TITLE Midtown Madness 3
DEVELOPER EA DICE
US PUBLISHER Microsoft
UK PUBLISHER Microsoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Microsoft
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Mar-2003
SCREENS ADDED: 12 Dec-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
“Midtown Madness 3,” the latest in Microsoft Corp.’s popular “Midtown Madness” franchise, allows gamers to get behind the wheel of more than 30 vehicles while competing in exciting race modes such as Blitz, Checkpoint and Cruise. With a robust Career mode featuring 14 driving careers, “Midtown Madness 3″ delivers the rush and excitement of street racing while challenging gamers to put their driving skills to the ultimate test.
- Wide-open racing in two living, breathing cities. Highly detailed, fully researched renditions of Paris and Washington, complete with ambient traffic and animated pedestrians, await gamers in “Midtown Madness 3.” Hidden routes, shortcuts and hideouts are encountered throughout each of the cities, showcasing the incredible depth of these environments.
- Career mode. Players work through more than 50 missions across 14 careers, including a limousine driver, pizza deliverer, taxi driver, secret agent and police officer. New careers, vehicles and challenges are unlocked as players complete a series of missions to progress through the game.
- Diverse vehicles. Gamers have the opportunity to put their driving skills to the test across a wide assortment of fast and fun vehicles. Racers can select from more than 30 vehicles, including licensed cars from top manufacturers and vehicles such as city buses or taxis.
- Online play. Gamers can challenge friends and others with online play and downloadable content (online play details to be disclosed at a later date).
- Advanced graphics and audio. In leveraging the audio capabilities of Xbox, “Midtown Madness 3″ delivers traffic, pedestrians, voice-over effects and ambient sounds peculiar to the cities and neighborhoods in which play takes place, providing a fully interactive racing experience.