TITLE High Heat Major League Baseball 2004
DEVELOPER 3DO Studios
US PUBLISHER 3DO Studios
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
You will notice the smooth new graphics and character animations. You?ll also notice the abundance of game modes and options. The new Career and Franchise Modes enable you to take your team through an unlimited number of seasons. If you chose to, you can manage team budgets, player contracts, and make other financial decisions. Or dive right into the action with the Two On Two Showdown or Home Run Derby Modes. The High Heat team at 3DO is passionate about baseball and we hope that you enjoy our latest!
- All new motion captured player movements, new animation system, enhanced stadium lighting and new graphics engine!
- The popular console mini-game comes to PC. Pick your favorite batter and pitcher to square off against another two players!
- Eleven game modes include Home Run Derby, Fantasy Draft, Create-A-Player, Player Editor, Career, Franchise, Exhibition, All-Star Game, Playoffs, Two On Two Showdown, and Batting Practice.
- Advanced TruPlay A.I. means the most realistic batting, base running, fielding, pitching and managing.
- The most accurate rosters with real MLB teams and MLBPA players.
- More signature pitcher and batter animations-the stars pitch and bat just like their real-life counterparts!
- Rich audio experience includes hecklers, vendors, crowds, stadium announcer, interactive crowds, and a two-man announcer team.
- Awesome gameplay features include umpire arguments, player ejections, dropped third strikes and catcher snap throws.
- The Most Extensive Gameplay includes Load Custom Roster capability, Extra Players list, and Computer Trade Accept/Deny Logic.