US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 15 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
In a world much like our own, in a time much like the 19th century, a lone scientist, Dr. Hebble, is able to make a string of incredible technological breakthroughs. But these advances accelerate beyond his own intentions, resulting in a revolutionary form of energy that, once harnessed, could propel mankind into a new era or lead to complete annihilation. With the government?s assistance, a group of scientists are able to form GUN VALKYRIE, an organization bent on protecting these new breakthroughs and policing their use.
- Ignite massive battlegrounds in action-packed firefights filled with atmospheric hazards as you explore massive environments disrupted by over-advanced technology.
- State of the art graphics engine achieves smooth and realistic texture-models and produces stunning environmental effects?both complimented by an amazingly high poly-count available only through Xbox technology.
- Revolutionary control utilising both analogue sticks?keep your cool during chaotic encounters as you run in one direction while gunning down enemies all around you!
- Eight distinct types of customiseable weaponry!
- Striking graphic images based on Japanese animation!
- Extremely popular in the US and Japan, Gun Valkyrie features a world famous Japanese animation graphic style called “Japanimation technique” making shading effects in the game tremendously vibrant.