TITLE Fight Club
DEVELOPER Genuine Games
US PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
UK PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 09 Sep-2004
SCREENS ADDED: 02 Sep-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
“Rule Seven ? Fights go on as long as they have to…” In the underground world of Fight Club, the fight isn’t over until someone goes limp, taps out, or is beaten to a pulp… Immerse yourself in this gritty visceral world of fighting by playing as one of the many characters from the Fight Club movie. The extreme realism of the game will make you feel every punch and kick by delivering shocking visuals of broken bones, blood stained ripped clothes and real-time facial deformation in fully interactive environments familiar from the movie scenes. A no-holds-barred realistic fighter, the game will portray the brutality of street fighting while encompassing the artistic style, settings, storyline and characters from the movie with an extremely realistic fighting system and jaw-dropping special effects. With 3 different fighting styles and intuitive controls, the game will create a deeply rewarding yet challenging and unique experience for fighting fans of all levels.
- Real-time Special Effects: Real-time facial and skeletal deformation that affects gameplay. True limb and bone breaking with unique camera angles and x-ray effects that will affect users gameplay. Dramatic weather and Day/Night time effects
- Multiple fighting styles: A wide range of combos, counters, finishing and desperation moves. Tap Out feature to preserve your character
- Unique playable characters – 10 primary and 4 hidden characters from the film, Create your own fighter to play in all game modes and online. Player can also upgrade their characters with points.
- Online gameplay: XBOX Live – Arcade and simulation modes. Downloadable content. Tournament and Player Rankings.
- Environmental interaction: Almost every object seen in the game is destructible (windows, cars, walls, doors, dumpsters). In-game level transitions from one arena to another
- Variety of modes: Arcade, versus, survival, training, story and online modes.