TITLE Championship Manager 02/03
DEVELOPER Sports Interactive
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Eidos Interactive
NORDIC PUBLISHER Eidos Interactive
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 May-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Fans of the beautiful game need wait no longer! The latest installment of the best-selling football management simulation Championship Manager is to appear exclusively on the Xbox video game system from Microsoft. Championship Manager: Season 02/03 is being developed by Sports Interactive and will be released in November.
Championship Manager: Season 02/03 will provide fans of the original Xbox version with all the latest features and updated information for the new football season. All new additions include the latest player and team data for over 100,000 players and staff, additional leagues and the all-new FIFA transfer window.
- Latest team and player data for over 100,000 players, managers and coaches compiled by Sports Interactive’s growing global research team which now numbers more than 1,000
- Manage any team from twenty-seven worldwide leagues
- Includes the new FIFA transfer system – can you make the best use of your window?
- Interface designed specifically for the Xbox controller enabling quick screen navigation and short-cuts
- Choose to play the game with stats of new and unknown players hidden, with only players that a manager would realistically know about being shown. Scouting these players will reveal their full stats
- The ability to compare two players at a glance
- Scouting feature gives the manager the ability to get in depth analysis on the opposition including key players and team tactics
- Increased Manager powers and interaction – Ability for managers to make notes on players in the game, approach the governing bodies to appeal against bans imposed on their players, issue the board with ultimatums and vice versa and send players away for surgery to repair recurring injuries
- Escalating wages feature, reflecting new wage structures within football
- Player Personalities – players will complain about not playing in their favourite position or thank their manager for being given a chance to play in the first team
- Club Fines – the FA will fine a club if they have a bad disciplinary record or their players are involved in a brawl
- In-depth media involvement – messages and feedback from local and national press
- Full international simulation featuring all the major tournaments plus B-team and U-21 teams
- All the latest competitions, awards, transfer and disciplinary rules; the game begins in the 2002/03 season