TITLE Andy McNab: Team SAS
DEVELOPER Rage Games
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 09 Jan-2003
SCREENS ADDED: 18 Dec-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Take on any one of four unique roles in the team; heavy weapons support, jungle warfare scout, long range sniper or team commander and battle through the most intense jungle environments ever seen in a videogame, including fully 3D moving foliage, shafts of sunlight and volumetric fog.
Play the entire campaign in a 1 to 4 player co-operative mode and work together to devise deadly new tactics. You must hone your teamwork skills; master four very diverse combat roles and develop your chosen soldiers abilities and firepower to keep pace with the unfolding challenges ahead of you.
A revolutionary mix of AI and scripting means unparalleled single player teamwork allows you to follow their orders or do your own thing, just make sure you don’t let the team down.
Team SAS also allows the player to get to grips with the favourite tools and weapons of the SAS, and some they only dream of having.
- Developed using the unique experience and knowledge of Special Forces expert, and highly decorated SAS soldier, Andy McNab.
- Take on any one of four unique roles in the team; heavy weapons support, jungle warfare scout, long-range sniper or team commander.
- Fight through legions of enemy soldiers, including snipers, grenadiers, heavy weapons, armored troopers and the elite Black Ops.
- Play the entire campaign in 1 to 4 Player co-operative mode. Take any role in the team and work together to devise deadly new tactics.
- Battle through the most intense jungle environments ever seen in a videogame including fully 3D moving foliage, shafts of sunlight and volumetric fog.
- Twisting storyline drags you deeper as your team uncovers the deadly threat lurking in the heart of the jungle.
- Twelve intense missions that play differently every time. Battle through primitive villages, ruined facilities, twisting canyons and Aztec ruins.
- Get to grips with the favorite tools and weapons of the SAS, and some they only dream of having.