TITLE Frontlines: Fuel of War
DEVELOPER Kaos Studios
US PUBLISHER THQ
UK PUBLISHER THQ
NORDIC PUBLISHER THQ
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 12 Mar-2007
SCREENS ADDED: 07 Mar-2007
Official Fact Sheet:
Frontlines: Fuel of War is an open-world First Person Shooter set in the next great war. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the lifeblood of the world?s economy. Frontlines: Fuel of War
combines intensely cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation firepower and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System to deliver the most thrilling and engaging FPS to date.
- Frontline Combat System ? In both single player and multiplayer, players join the forces on the frontline that result in focused combat and increased intensity while allowing player choice.
- Open World Environment ? In both single player and multiplayer, players can create their own path to victory with non-linear mission objectives and destructible environments. The player chips away at the battle instead of standard die and redo system.
- Next Generation Firepower – Over 60 next generation vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs of the near future. Including Jets, helicopters, tanks, APC?s and more.
- Customizable Soldier System ? Character customization allows you to represent your play style through character choices, weapon load out and role specialization.
- Advanced Team Play ? Supports up to 32 players on Console and 64 players on PC via LAN or Internet with shared targeting systems, squad based VOIP and more.