TITLE BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
DEVELOPER Arc Systems Work
US PUBLISHER Aksys Games
UK PUBLISHER Zen United
NORDIC PUBLISHER Zen United
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 10 May-2010
Official Fact Sheet:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift inherits all the key features of its predecessor while adding a few twists of its own. Tsubaki, ?-12 and Hazama will join the ranks of the veterans, who will be reborn with additional moves to their arsenal. With new modes like Beginner Mode and Tutorial Mode, even fighting game beginners can pull off combos like the pros and dive right into the action.
- New Modes featuring Beginner Mode, Tutorial Mode and Challenge Mode! Beginner Mode encourages a wider audience with an easier control scheme, anyone can jump right into and play! Tutorial allows the novice and pros to practice everything from the basic mechanics unique to BlazBlue.
- Challenge Mode offers advanced players character-specific combos and missions.
- Take over Kagutsuchi by creating your own army in Legion Mode!
- Defeat the enemy armies positioned at various locations on the map. The ultimate goal is to color the entire map with your color by defeating all the enemy hubs. Recruit enemy soldiers by defeating them!
- Brand new characters, stages, soundtracks and moves!
- Welcome Hazama the mysterious performer, Tsubaki the valiant female knight and ?-12.
- 3D dimensionality and 2D visuals integrated seamlessly with every stage. Four completely new stages with composer, Daisuke Ishiwatari’s seven banging new songs for Continuum Shift!
- Online battling domestically and overseas!
- Players can battle others from around the world via the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Players can not only search for matches, play games, and observe matches online; they can also chat with friends while playing.