TITLE Taxi Driver
DEVELOPER Papaya Studio
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 20 May-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Based on director Martin Scorsese’s gritty and disturbing 1976 film-noir classic, Taxi Driver further develops the psychological madness within the obsessed, alienated anti-hero cab driver and war vet, Travis Bickle. Bickle, still longing for a real rain to wash the scum off the neon lit streets of New York City, is forced to take matters into his own hands to cleanse the city of filth, fraud and corruption.
Taxi Driver puts you in control of the volatile and fearless Travis Bickle in a true to life recreation of late 1970’s New York City. Through a combination of driving and on-foot combat missions, you must rid the streets of devious characters and put an end to their shady activities throughout the city.
- Take out the opposition with a vast array of weapons, including the Colt 25, .44 Magnum, Mac 10, Shotgun, and M-16
- Fire pistols and SMG’s as duel weapons for double the carnage
- Track down enemies and complete missions throughout New York City in Bickle’s iconic taxi
- Execute a multitude of grisly finishing moves
- Features an eclectic mix of 70’s themed music
- Dolby Digital 5.1 support