TITLE Sega GT 2002
DEVELOPER WOW Entertainment
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 16 Aug-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 26 Jul-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Gear up for the definitive car racing simulation. Featuring more than 100 current and classic high performance vehicles, amazing control, and deep gameplay, Sega GT 2002 gives you the most realistic racing experience on the virtual road. Each car was created using the exact handling and performance specs from their real-life counterparts. Put on your grease monkey duds and get under the hood to tweak your car’s engine and body to perfection. Then when you’re ready to race, choose from multiple modes, tracks, and environment to show what your mean machine can do. Chronicle Mode puts you behind the wheel of muscle cars from the 70s and 80s, while the Quick Battle Mode lets you jump right into the action with precision tuned modern racers. The Sega GT 2002 Mode is where your true test lies: win races and collect the necessary cash to buy new cars and upgrade the classics. You can even showcase your cars in the Virtual Garage alongside your mementos — and most important — your trophies!
- More than 100 licensed sports cars ranging from classics to current models.
- Handling and performance for each car based on original specifications.
- Quick Battle Mode offers immediate head-to-head split screen racing action.
- Get behind the wheel of cars from the 70s and 80s in Chronicle Mode.
- Event Races force you to perfect your driving techniques to take home an award.
- More than 10 tracks and five environments to race in.
- Time Attack Mode, Car Dealerships, Parts Shops, and more.