US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 11 Sep-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
Orchid is a free-roaming fighting game set in a 3D comic book styled world.
The game takes place in a near future New York and centers on an amnesiac girl who awakes from a coma in a state orphanage – her past a blur. When a corporate army raids the refuge looking for her she escapes to New York and is befriended by a small team of pro-active subversives.
As her past begins to unfold, the team takes it upon themselves to help answer the question – Who is after her? – Who trained her? – And why?
- Unique 3D Comic Book look.
- Free-roaming fight system delivers instant pickup and play with an added level of depth for even the most hardened beat em up fan.
- Ability to manifest super powerful monsters.
- Embedded, involving storyline with over an hour of cut scenes.
- Characters voiced and motioned by established Hollywood actors.
- Character Designs by comic book supremo Tony Daniel.