TITLE NBA Inside Drive 2003
DEVELOPER High Voltage Software
US PUBLISHER Microsoft
UK PUBLISHER Microsoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Microsoft
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 19 Aug-2002
SCREENS ADDED: 19 Apr-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Gamers who have the skills are challenged to step onto the hardwood and take it to the rack. “NBA Inside Drive 2003″ dares each player to go up strong or don’t go up at all. With thumpin’ hip-hop beats, fluid gameplay, innovative commentary and incredibly realistic arena models of all the NBA franchises, “NBA Inside Drive 2003″ delivers the ultimate NBA console experience.
- High-intensity NBA gameplay. Dozens of dunks, including tip dunks, multiple jukes and an enhanced post-up game with new post dekes, put an entire hoops arsenal at gamers’ disposal. Team-specific playbooks and tendencies along with one-touch coaching options provide gamers with the true experience of strategic, on-the-fly play calling.
- Ultrarealistic player models and graphics. “NBA Inside Drive 2003″ features more than 1,000 animations with enhanced skin textures, hundreds of individually modeled player heads and multiple custom body types for each player, complete with headbands, branded shoes, tattoos and cornrows.
- Dynasty Mode. Gamers can play up to 25 NBA seasons, win championships and retire to the hall of fame. In addition, “NBA Inside Drive 2003″ challenges gamers to manage their team and players season after season. Gamers have full GM capabilities, including the ability to make unbalanced trades, conduct a rookie draft and trade draft picks to build the ultimate NBA team.
- Achievements. Allows gamers a stake in the development of their created players. Gamers will be rewarded with unlocks and performance boosts by achieving certain accomplishments – such as a quadruple-double or a buzzer-beating three-point-shot.
- Practice mode. Gamers can perfect their dribbling, shooting and passing skills in the new practice mode. Included in the new practice mode is the new two-on-two game on the hardwood of any NBA arena.
- Player Editor. “NBA Inside Drive 2003″ gamers can create their own hoopster to battle with the big dogs down low or hit the trey from downtown. The ability to create and adjust player ratings, attributes and physical traits, with hundreds of faces, heads and body types to choose from, puts the gamer in control of the NBA.
- Real sound. New player introductions, more sideline animations and coach and referee chatter increase the emotion and drama of the game to mirror the real NBA game.
- Trophy case. Gamers can amass NBA Championship trophies along with player of the month, triple-double and double-double awards.
- Awesome announcers. Kenny Smith joins last year’s dynamic duo of Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson to call the exciting NBA action. This award-winning booth will include a revamped pregame and post-game sequence and introduce a new half-time analysis featuring the unique commentary from these distinguished broadcasters.