TITLE Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
DEVELOPER Blue Tongue Software
US PUBLISHER Konami Digital Entertainment
UK PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Dec-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
This world-builder title is inspired by Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s Jurassic Park franchise-the studio’s most successful film franchise. Jurassic Park allows you to fulfill Dr. John Hammond’s dream by successfully designing and managing your very own Jurassic Park. Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, OR battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.
- First mission-based world-builder developed for console and PC. Two games in one allows for full-fledged world-building OR mission-based action gameplay.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use, world-building engine allows the player to build and manage the ultimate Jurassic Park. From the shape of the island to the price of admission, every decision is yours to make. It truly is Jurassic Park, your way.
- Test your skill in 12 intense missions including rescuing stranded park visitors and stopping a dino rampage. These action-packed missions will provide a variety in gameplay not seen in other world-building titles.
- The game’s music (10 original tracks) was written by Blue Tongue’s internal sound engineer and is being performed by the Melbourne Symphony, conducted by Graeme Abbott.
- Multiple cameras and gameplay modes add to the experience. Stop a rampaging dino with your tranquilizers in Ranger Cam mode, pilot a helicopter around your park in Chopper Pilot mode or take in all the amazing sights with the first person Visitor View.
- Control your dinos through mixtures of chemicals brewed in the dino-vet lab. Make them angry, sleepy, aggressive, hungry, etc. Watch out, though, the wrong mixture could lead to disaster!
- Complex A.I.: Watch the fascinating interaction among more than 25 long-extinct Jurassic giants as they hunt, fight, feed and display flocking behavior.
- Lush 3D jungle environments and incredibly detailed dinosaur models deliver the excitement of the Jurassic Park movies to powerful next-gen platforms.
- Act III, a 3D graphics and animation house, is creating all in-game cinematic sequences.