TITLE ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding 2 (AKA ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002)
US PUBLISHER Konami Digital Entertainment
UK PUBLISHER Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
NORDIC PUBLISHER Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 11 Sep-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
ESPN the Games returns with the second edition of its highly-popular snowboarding franchise, ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding 2002. Built on the foundation of ESPNs Winter X Games, the cornerstone of pro snowboarding competition, this game allows players to speed through an endless mountain of snowboarding possibilities. By combining the attitude and insight of ESPN with incredibly fluid gameplay, realistic graphics and smooth animations, the game captures all of the pulse-pounding speed and high-flying acrobatics of this popular winter sport. Featuring 4 different events and an innovative Snowboarder ?RPG? mode.
- Start On The Bunny Hills And Move To The Mountains ? The new Snowboarder Mode acts as an RPG for boarding enthusiasts. Create a snowboarder from scratch, develop signature tricks and acquire sponsors to raise money and compete in the X Games. But keep track of your riders health ? the bigger the spill, the more it will cost you at the hospital!
- Full ESPN Integration ? ESPN Winter X Games ? Snowboarding 2002 features authentic ESPN integration that includes recognizable ESPN X Games pre- and post-race coverage, and stats from the biggest names in the sport.
- Four Awe-Inspiring Events ? Players can test their snowboarding prowess in a complete reproduction of an extreme, stylish contest with the Slopestyle, Halfpipe, Big Air and Boardercross events.
- 30 New Courses From Around The World ? Experience breathtaking and exotic locales that include the Swiss Alps, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Colorado and Alaska.
- The Best Snowboarders In The World – Newcomer Danny Kass, Superpipe gold medalist at the X Games in 2001, joins X Games Big Air gold medallists Peter Line, Todd Richards and Tina Basich; just some of the 13 legendary snowboarders who make their return to the game.
- The Possibilities are Endless! ? With 90 grab and 30 rail animations, 50 base tricks, and 16 unique signature tricks, the number of possible combinations are limited only by the players skills and imagination.
- Slammin Soundtrack ? Over a dozen tunes from the hottest musical acts, including The Offspring, Powerman 5000, Saliva, Jurassic 5, 311, The Vandals and Static X!