TITLE ESPN NFL 2005
DEVELOPER Visual Concepts
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER Take 2
NORDIC PUBLISHER Take 2
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 12 May-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
It?s the season of the fan. The year of people coming together to celebrate sport. And uniting everyone is ESPN NFL Football, a coupling of ?the most responsive and intense gameplay around?1 and the richest multi-player gaming experience possible. Everyone is getting in on the action with the help of our innovative V.I.P. system ? allowing you to play your friends or the elite as if they were sitting right next to you! So dust off those extra controllers, grab some chairs, and get your game on!
- ESPN Presentation ? Chris Berman and new sideline reporter Suzy Kolber headline an updated ESPN presentation complete with an expanded half-time and post-game show, player of the game award, skycam and pass/run analysis.
- V.I.P. System? ? After your game, save your friend?s profile to compete when he is not available! Learn his tendencies, moves, and logic for more heated battles or play against the profile of coaches around the league to better your skills.
- ESPN 25th Anniversary Mode ? Play those classic NFL situations over the past 25 years including ?the immaculate reception,? ?the catch? and more. Here is your chance to rewrite history!
- Always Online ? Real-time stats, buddy lists, and friend connection updates all add to our seamless online play for the ultimate community experience.
- Maximum Tackling? ? Experience control like never before as defenders decide whether to go for the basic wrap-up tackle or debilitating big hit. Ball carriers have the ability to break out of tackles for extra yardage.
The Crib? – New points system allows you to increase your bankroll with every game you play. Use your points on the gear YOU want for a truly personalized pad. Increase your items by competing against celebs – all you need to do is answer the call!
- Innovative Franchise Play ? The all-new Weekly Prep? allows you to manage preparation of your team including workout schedules, film breakdowns and more as well as watch and react to simulated games. Also new is SportsCenter with Chris Berman anchoring and Mel Kiper and Trey Wingo bringing you the latest happenings around the league.
- Breakthrough Moves ? Dazzling animations such as back of the end zone catches, quarterback evasions, all-new runs, and slips, falls and trips due to real weather changes.
- The Emotion of the NFL ? Frantic turnover reactions, intense first down signals, quick timeout calls on the ground and the ability to manage your own outrageous touchdown celebrations!
- Updated First Person Football? – Our exclusive first person mode steps it up with new camera switching, improved audio, passing control options, and more!
- Your Game, Your Music ? Customize the sounds of the game by using your own ripped music to add some true stadium atmosphere.