TITLE Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
DEVELOPER Bitcomposer Games
US PUBLISHER Kalypso Media
UK PUBLISHER Deep Silver
NORDIC PUBLISHER Deep Silver
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 22 Mar-2011
Official Fact Sheet:
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in a world war I II scenario. During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through over 48 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit and run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People’s Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players